project.* search is different than searching within a project

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:45:54 -0700
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, everyone:

I just filed a bug[1] that search at project.webplatform.org searches across
all projects, but search within a project only returns issues from that
project.

The expected behavior I proposed would be to make the same search form
perform the same regardless of whether it's at the root or within a project.
But to make this fix requires messing with the bug genie core code.

Is it worth it? I think so. But we want to get more folks' opinions.

Please review the bug and share your opinion ‹ in the comments on the bug
would be best.

Thanks much!

Julee

[1] http://project.webplatform.org/prmg/issues/PRMG-17