Re: Place to put bug genie documentation.

We really need an entire section of the wiki dedicated to these docs. Doing
it under another section such as the editors guide can get rough if things
move around in the future.

Although, seeing this and doing some thinking I think we actually need to
move the Editors Guide around... What would probably make more sense is a
"Contributor's Guide" then have "Editing", "Design/Skin", "Project
Management", etc. as sub-sections of that. This way anyone wanting to
contribute in any way can go to one place to get the information they need.
Then under the PM section we could place the instructions on doing
different front-end tasks related to TBG.

Does a restructure like that seem reasonable to anyone else?