Re: CSS help needed!

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:47:14 +0300
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
To: Jeremie Patonnier <jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com>
Hi Jeremie,

Thanks for your reply!
The purple box was just an example, there are also dialogs, etc. This would introduce way too much logic and interconnectedness into it. I know I can fix it by adjusting .tool-area or its children, but that’s not a solution.

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou