Ryan did a sitemap today!

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 19:48:55 -0700
To: "Patrick D'Souza" <pdsouza@about.com>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Patrick:

Ryan Lane was at the Doc Sprint today. When I mentioned we might want to do a MW sitemap extension. Ryan said "bad idea." He said there is a chron job on the server that he can run. Actually, he ran it!! And posted it!

http://www.webplatform.org/sitemaps/sitemap-index-wpwiki.xml

I need to write up a bug to have him set one up to run regularly, and post the map we actually want to publish  i.e., docs.* and WPD:*. So consider the link above a snapshot. But it'll definitely help in analytics and the architecture pages.

Thanks to Ryan!!

Regards.

Julee

julee@adobe.com