Re: JavaScript documentation structure

I do not think DOM and APIs should be under JavaScript.

JavaScript is basically the ECMAScript standard and stuff that are pretty
platform (client, server, native) agnostic, but are part of the language,
or an accepted extension of it.

DOM and APIs are completely separate specifications, that can be
implemented in any language.
Currently, the best way to show the syntax, usage and example is by using
JavaScript (and HTML and CSS), but it is definitely not part of JavaScript.

I do think that the API and DOM distinction is too vague and APIs are
usually pretty interconnected with the rest of the DOM (due to common
types, or due to the fact that most interfaces or objects are actually
accessible by Window or Document and if I remember correctly, both of them
are DOM interfaces, or HTML5 interfaces). But I guess I somehow understand
that the distinction we currently have may somewhat help.

☆*PhistucK*