Re: Translations (Czech)

Hello Martin,

Thanks for getting in touch! I have written an answer to your query in the FAQ of our site:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:FAQ#Can_I_translate_articles_on_WPD.3F

Read this first, and then come back to me if you have more questions.

All the best,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/