Re: Contributing around structured data standards

Hey Dan,

Thanks so much for reaching out about this. We would love to have some structured documentation on semantic web/structured data on webplatform. For the moment, until you are in a position to contribute more, how about you write a spec of what articles you would include on these topics, and I could include them on WPD as a set of article stubs for now?

All the best,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/