Re: Where should text on CSS margin collapsing be placed?

On 8 Oct 2012, at 22:37, Oskar Rough Mosumgaard <oskar@rough.dk> wrote:

> Having read the docs architecture, I'm still unsure where I should write about CSS margin collapsing on the docs.
>
> Where would you place it and why?

Hey Oskar!

Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

I would write about margin collapsing in CSS fundamentals, as it is a fundamental concept of CSS that beginners will need to know about before long. see http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/tutorials#CSS_fundamentals. We can always move it later, if we decide there's a better place for it.