Re: Conference today: content architecture

Can someone send around the minutes for the content TF meet? Just paste the IRC output into a mail.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist, Opera Software
W3C fellow
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design"
  (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)
* The definitive guide to developing with the webplatform:
  http://www.webplatform.org