Re: Creating API pages

Yep.
The New_Page <http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:New_Page> page is up to
date with example text and links, just like
the Getting Started<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Getting_Started#Guides_to_creating_pages>page
which has a section that anticipates additional guides with a link to
the Creating API
Pages<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Creating_API_pages>guide,
where all of the above is captured, if not tamed.
+SCott