Re: Catching up with content work on webplatform.org

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com> wrote:
> * Identify critical problems to work on
> * Kick some ass, and encourage people to get to work
> * Help to organise and coordinate doc sprints.
> * Look into future features/content, and when we might want to look to start introducing them.

Maybe not "critical," but I'm adding a few links to content that
doesn't exist yet (e.g., DOM Range, CSS3 border-image properties). If
others are doing the same, maybe a bot can contribute to a list of
tasks by identifying dangling links.

--Mike Sierra