Re: Telcon today?

Telcons are Tuesday's at 17:00 (16:00 before DST) UTC [1] which is what
we have been doing since they began.  There was a meeting last week or
the week before on a Wednesday but that was specifically for trying to
get the API section for JS organized if I recall correctly.  We are
going to try to do some more of those specific telcons it seems to get
certain areas organized; not completely sure though.

I think if no one can really lead the main telcon today then we could
just skip it this week.  I don't see any action items that are very
pressing to be reviewed.

-Garbee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Meetings