Re: URL structure sanity check

I think there should be EventHandler properties ("onclick", when they
exist) and events ("click", for addEventListener, also, when they exist).
This can be a flag/check box on an event template, something like "Has an
on(x) property on the object?". This information can be presented within
the drawn Events section (name, summary, property), thus removing the need
for creating separate pages for "onclick" and "click".

☆*PhistucK*