Re: Creating API pages

Hi PhistucK,

You're absolutely right, apis/indexeddb/objects/IDBFactory/methods/open is
correct - but so is apis/indexeddb/objects/indexedDB/methods/open. In one
bit of quirkiness that has yet to be fully explained to me  (Eliot, you
were in on this, can you lend a word or two?), the IndexedDB API includes
this weird little indexedDB object that interfaces with IDBFactory but has
only one method, open(). It's sole purpose seems to be to provide
developers with a "vanity" indexedDB.open() method. I think good
documentation should include this.

But the reason I used that example is because it points out the need to
distinguish between the "indexeddb" API name and the "indexedDB" object
name.

+Scott