Re: Acceptable media.

I think that until this becomes a real problem, we should tread lightly.
Professionalism is subjective (to some degree). We could explicitly ask
that all images and content are "professional", but that might not mean the
same thing to everyone. This extends to all other content as well, not just
media.

Example: http://mothereffingtextshadow.com/ is a great resource for demoing
text-shadow in an interactive manner. I would imagine that URL would be
"unprofessional" to some, especially educational institutions. So should we
ban that resource because of the URL?

I'm not suggesting that bacon-cat be allowed, this is just something to
consider whenever traversing the slippery-slope of "content appropriateness"