Re: We have a new front page

I am all for an update to the HTML logo, if you are not 100% satisfied. You'll need to get it uploaded, as I'm off on vacation today/tomorrow, and have very little spare time ;-)

We had a version with the "5" made for the HTML5 feature page: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/html/TEST:html5, which could maybe do with being inverted (good call Lea)

I don't really want the "5" used in the general HTML logo, as it limits its scope for future. So other ideas please.

cheers!

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)