Re: Away for the holidays

I was supposed to be away from yesterday (18th Dec) ;-)

I'll still be around doing some work today and possibly tomorrow, but then after that, that's it! Until January 7th.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)