Re: Beta Criteria

I don't think we need to talk Beta just yet. Instead we need to talk
Alpha drop. We need to set absolute end-goals and work our way back,
then decide upon milestones from there. This is actually going to be one
part of the entire Project Management proposal that is going to hit
early next week (assuming Tomato and I finish it Monday as planned.)

I can say that it shouldn't be either date or feature driven, it should
be content driven. We focus on getting the content good and add features
as-needed. Setting rough dates would be great, but we can't *really*
depend on them too much since the work to be done is still to be
decided. Perhaps as we sit down and map things out we can find
reasonable dates to set to different milestones.

-Garbee