Re: Content TF Meeting today 20:00 UTC / 15:00 ET / Noon PT.

It would normally be ok, but just in the lead up to Xmas, when I've got so much crap to sort out with getting things finished off in time for Xmas, and getting Xmas prep sorted, it is proving hard. I say leave it where it is for now

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)