Re: Switching to Asirra or a better captcha?

Is there any aversion to reCaptcha? Out of the available MW plugins, its
probably one of the most accessible for disabled users who are browsing
with a screen reader (not sure if/how Asirra handles this). This might not
be a concern considering the audience, but it is something I've dealt with
recently when dealing with ADA compliance on several university sites so I
figured I'd mention it.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Taylor Costello <nottaylorcostello@gmail.com