Re: WebPlatform Browser Support phased approach?

Hi, Ronald–

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing it.

Since we eventually plan to have tests for each assertion, and results
based on running those tests against browsers (versions, OSs, etc.), it
makes the most sense to expand the data from MDN to a version-range, if
that's doable. That will be the most consistent with our plans.

Note that in reality, there are regressions. For example, Chrome has
dropped support for MathML, and other browsers have dropped features as
well (e.g. some SVG stuff). But we'll deal with that once the
infrastructure for reporting test results is more mature.

Regards-
-Doug