Re: WebPlatform Browser Support phased approach?

OK, I've come a long way so far. There is just one decision to be made:

MDN provides the compat data not per version, but rather a
since-version.

Both caniuse and html5test provide the data per version (where
available).

What do we want to use? I can collapse the data from caniuse and
html5test to a since version pretty easily. Expanding the data from MDN
from a since-version up to a complete version-range might be doable as
well, although I have to rely on the browser-data provided in the feeds
from CIU and H5T to determine what versions are available.

Anyone with arguments towards or against either option?

Ronald