Re: A first draft of the future Web Payments Interest group is available for comments

Stephane et. al., I have posted a version of the text of the draft
charter with my suggested amendments in a PDF produced with "change
control" on. Possibly the email lists do not support attachments, so I
have placed the PDF on Google Drive, with access set to share with
anyone who has the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz47kauZsx60R1RvVEJYRkhTNzQ/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you cannot access the file, and I can sent it directly.

Joseph Potvin
The Opman Company

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations