Re: The Security Vocabulary status

Hi Andrew:

Yes, it probably needs some work.

> 1.  'digest' is undefined.  Not a good choice of word.  Ambiguous.  Are
we eating something?
Actually in the context of cryptography this term is not ambiguous at all

>2.  parentClass is an Owl?  Why is a bird referenced.  Choose another word.
Owl is the Web Ontology Language standard. Again in the context of an
ontology it is widely used since it provides the foundation ontology from
which others derive.

>3. The first class mentioned has an 'algorithm' and 'value'?  For what?
What's the purpose?
The purpose is to generate a 'digest' -- for example SHA-256, and the value
is the computed 'digest' value. Nothing ambiguous about that either.

>4.  The title seems ok, but why is 'The' used?
Yes, the The seems a bit presumptuous :)

I hope someone from the Web Payments community can answer my questions
though.

Thank you,

Ricardo