Re: Transferring money between two bank accounts across borders

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 09:59:21 +0100
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Thanks all for the comments and suggestions. From reviewing the links,
it looks like there are much more inexpensive ways to send money from
bank account to bank account than a wire transfer. Thanks Joseph for
the link to the news article about the lost inheritance check. Perhaps
electronic transfer is better since there is not a check that can be
physically lost.

-Brent Shambaugh