Re: Transferring money between two bank accounts across borders

Thanks all for the comments and suggestions. From reviewing the links,
it looks like there are much more inexpensive ways to send money from
bank account to bank account than a wire transfer. Thanks Joseph for
the link to the news article about the lost inheritance check. Perhaps
electronic transfer is better since there is not a check that can be
physically lost.

-Brent Shambaugh