Re: Almost there: Verifiable Claims Working Group Proposal

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> All,
>
> The Verifiable Claims Working Group proposal is nearing completion.
>
> There are still some details to wrap up:
>
> 1. There are some final terminology decisions that will be made
>    tomorrow, resulting in minor updates to some of the documents.
> 2. The first diagram in the architecture document is being refactored.
> 3. The use cases need a few bits of new content (to aid readability)
>    and an editorial pass.
> 4. The data model specification needs an editorial pass.

Although largely editorial, the document will look a good bit different
after I get to work on it Thursday and Friday, so if you want to wait until
the weekend to review that's okay.