Re: Almost there: Verifiable Claims Working Group Proposal

Overall things look pretty strong.

How do we want to track edits? GitHub issues? Here? Submit pull requests?

One of the Use Cases is called “Uniquitous Claim Issuance”. I am assuming we are not going for the unique/ubiquitous play on words and that is just a typo.

Are the JWT examples in the data model valid? They lack the header. A JWT is a header.claims.signature(header.claims), no?