Re: Authentication Proposal -- Solid Cookies

Figured this video [1] provided a broader perspective, as it describes
consciousness. In a way, we're effectively moving to a world where that is
catalogued online, like a constantly developing weblog with an as yet
unknown uri.

Seemed like a useful way of expanding the debate from the somewhat narrower
views discussed in relation to the term 'identity'.

Not sure how often Facebook links have been used either, sign of the times
!!

Tim.
[1] https://www.facebook.com/jasonlsilva/videos/1654295864834692/