Re: WebCrypto - In "progress" since 2012

If it doesn't work then it's bigger than the concepts supported by existing
browsers.

IMHO it's a bit like saying the means of trade is broken because a few
card-providers refuse to 'do the right thing'.  Doesn't mean finance is
dead; and in this way, i hope we mean we don't mean to break WWW due to a
few actors doing things that are solely in their own interests.

that said - the problem is a human problem not one that is about the tool
involved in harm.  much like a gun or nuclear technology; can be used for
medicine or something else.  We've just got a lack of options atm?

how do we fix that...

TimH.