Re: [Payments Architecture] A vision statement for the web payments architecture work

thank-you for your reviews.

I've started writing a document about it, understanding i'm on AU time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pRtTu9EssjhyyK3qkQymZepIUkqCwvMo6imnr4fqsrg/edit?usp=sharing

I noticed i missed the reference to the US copyright clause

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Clause

in any-case; i hope the spirit of the document is somewhat understood, i've
spent a few hours on it today; please feel welcome to contribute..

My hope is to better review the context in which the architecture document
could be better defined.

Tim.H.