Re: [Payments Architecture] A vision statement for the web payments architecture work

Thanks for these. I think the first is a great improvement and I'll just
copy it verbatim.

I am not convinced that direct reference to UNCITRAL in such a high level
document is the right approach. Bear in mind that while these are "global"
model laws there is not legislation based on these models enacted in all
territories.

I think these models provide a great reference for what must be considered
but should not be the framework upon which we base legal and regulatory
compliance of this architecture.

I also don't think we should change "regulatory" to "legal" as there are
obligations that are set by regulators that must be considered. I know you
will argue that these regulators are empowered by law but in some cases
(such as a payment scheme mandate) non-compliance is not really illegal.