Re: Fraud will find a way

On 03/03/2015 08:42 PM, Mountie Lee wrote:
> Very Informative.
>
> do we also handle payment risk management at this group?

Risk management is a big part of payments, I don't think we can address
payments on the Web w/o having a solid understanding of how the Web
Payment risks, such as card not present, payment token interception,
private key loss/theft, etc. are mitigated.

So, I think the answer to your question, Mountie, is "yes". :)