Re: A Heretic's View on Web (Browser) Payments

Well since you brought it up, Mosaic *could* write, it had an integrated
"comment on this page" feature and which required specific server support
which didn't catch on. But in that spirit, every interactive web anything
involves writing from the browser. I'm writing from the browser right now
to make this e-mail message.

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Browsers are exactly that.  Tools for browsing.  The current generation of
> browser follow mosiac in that you can read but not write.  This makes
> browsers good tools for balances but not good tools for sending money

"Where is the membrane?" is a fine question for analysis