Re: Ripple in Web Payments IG

On 02/18/2015 05:24 AM, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
> 18.02.2015, 13:02, "Anders Rundgren"
> <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>:
>> On 2015-02-18 10:52, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
>>> This is inappropriate, insulting, and an apology would be in
>>> order.
>>
>> Pardon for being overly critical.
>
> It isn't being overly critical that is inappropriate, it is making a
>  statement that is apparently baseless and outright rude.

I'd like to second what Chaals is saying here. This sort of behavior is
unacceptable, needlessly creates ill will, and does not meet the
standard that the Web Payments CG has set over the years for treating
our members and members in other groups with respect.

Attacking a group that is aligned with us helps no one.

Propose technical solutions and solid strategies. Document them. Do
implementations. Gather support around your ideas and push them forward.
That's what we need right now.