RE: Onboarding [WAS: While we're on the topic of forks...]

Really, this is about successful "onboarding".  Here's a thoughtful
presentation about onboarding (in e-invoicing) by Tradeshift:
http://www.slideshare.net/tradeshift/the-art-of-supplier-onboarding

RE: gender gap in tech

Which can become a gender gap in payments.

Though I've not undertaken a comparison, my impression is that m-Pesa has
no discernible gender gap, and no tech-sophistication gap.
https://www.opendemocracy.net/5050/oumy-khairy-ndiaye/is-success-of-mpesa-%E2%80%98empowering%E2%80%99-kenyan-rural-women
"an illustration of how the service crosses all categories of the
population and particularly includes [people] who are often left out of
positive technological improvements"

Any digital payments system has a fundamental problem if the same thing
cannot be said about it.

(BWT, I agree the MJ article per se has several weaknesses.)

Joseph Potvin

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations