Re: Ripple/Stellar Consensus System May Have Serious Issues as Stellar Forks

From: Mitchell Callahan <callahan@saucal.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:45:11 +0100
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
My advice is to quit while you're ahead.  As pointed out in 2013 by Mircea
Popescu, RIPple has serious congenital defects:
http://trilema.com/2013/ripple-the-definitive-discussion/

Best,
Mitchell
ᐧ

--
*Mitchell W. Callahan, CEO*

Calgary: +1.587.887.4706 | Toronto: +1.416.970.7524 | Yellowknife:
+1.867.446.9483
Saucal, building your business for the virtual world, by harnessing the
power of the Internet to realize your true business potential.