Re: do we meet at TPAC 2014?

Dear Stephane,

Thank you for your efforts and for your clarification regarding the
process. Especially regarding the approval (or not) of the formation of a
Web Payment Interest Group (IG)  by October 16th.  The extension of any
early-bird registration would  be most welcome by some and I am sensitive
to the optics w.r.t. an on-going vote.

Nevertheless, please do bear in mind that any potential new members to the
W3C, who might join, if and only if, the new Interest Group is formed,
might well like the option to formally  participate in any inaugural
meeting of a  newly formed IG -- clearly that will be an important event.
Thus having some placeholder dates and venue, pending outcome of a vote,
would very much assist in managing all parties expectations and would, I
hope, not be controversial.

I look forward to the outcome of the W3C Membership and  Director's
decision. Even though, in my case, I regret that it is exceedingly doubtful
that I could attend on such short notice.

p.