Re: Unlinkability. Re: Building Linked Data into the Core of the Web

On 9/22/14 2:31 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> I'm by no means an enemy to Linked Data, I just don't see what it
> would do for *conventional* payments except for introducing privacy
> and access control concerns.

Please take time to digest:

[1]
http://bit.ly/enterprise-identity-management-and-attribute-based-access-controls
[2]
http://bit.ly/loosely-coupled-read-write-web-and-web-access-controls-using-webid
.

You cannot make a moderately usable system without an identification
mechanism that isn't yet another data silo.

*conventional* payments are an application of data driven
identification, interaction, and management.

Your point is inherently contradictory.

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen