Re: Doubt about Wallet as W3C Standard

On 2014-10-29 20:11, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

<snip>
> If the browser is in the critical path,

If it not, why bother with W3C standardization?

The market value with W3C standardization is not that great
but the cost is very high including the loss of people who
cannot work like required by the W3C processes.

> it should be statedexactly which feature is lacking, for what
 > use case, and preferably how it could be fixed, imho.

Secure AND Convenient payments have been an elusive goal
for twenty years.  Do we have the answer to that?  Is it
really comparable to Apple Pay for the web?

This is also a question for W3C since the FIDO alliance in
record-time got all the members that a payment initiative
would need, from Security-HW-vendors to Alibaba.

Anders