Re: Doubt about Wallet as W3C Standard

I always assumed that the browser would simply interact with any
spec-compliant digital wallet, and that the owner of the funds has the
prerogative to decide the whereabouts and characteristics of their digital
wallet. The browser would just as easily interact with a digital wallet
that's on the local client device, on a local area network device or
server, ... , or in "the cloud". In this context, the fund-owner's
online-banking account is (from the use case point of view) just another
sort of wallet that a service provide (i.e. a bank) looks after for a fee.

Is the outcome of CG discussion something different than what I have
summarized here?

Joseph Potvin

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations