Re: Web Payments Schema & RDF

On 10/10/2014 06:03 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Kingsley, Manu: does the w3id redirect affect any of the semantics?

Not if the target vocabulary document is written correctly. Make sure to
reference the ontology terms via the "https://w3id.org/foo#bar" URL in
the ontology document.

> Last I was told it was a grey area with only Kingsley having a
> proposal.

I don't think it's a gray area, pretty straight forward on how you make
vocabs work with a URL redirection service. What particular problem are
you talking about?

> Are we production ready for w3id vocabs at this point in time?

Yes, we've been using them for production systems for a while now.