Re: Apple Pay and Innovation

I think the only realistic option for us here is to design a system, or a
few different systems (hopefully compatible with each other), which people
can use locally, among groups of friends, or for instance within a family,
in the context of a sportsclub, or to power the website of a local
Bank-of-Time project. There, some of our work might stand a chance of
getting adopted.

For transactions between strangers (as in, person A visiting the website of
person B for the first time), I don't see as many ways in as for
transactions between people who already trust each other.

My 2ct,
Michiel.