Re: Strong authentication for PayPal versus WebPayments

On 5/7/14 4:23 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> On 2014-05-07 10:02, Timothy Holborn wrote:
>> >I've found server-side source for u2f.
>> >
>> >Therefore, I imagine it could be packaged with a cloud-storage service (like rww.io)
> Yes, U2F will work fine if we limit ourselves to 2-3 identity providers.
> In that case Google and Facebook remain the only viable alternatives which
> I don't think was the goal for WebPayments, WebID or any other web-system
> based on decentralization.
>
> Anders

Correct!

Linked Open Data is the most vital ingredient of any "decentralized web"
pursuit. This concept is new, its intrinsic to the underlying
architecture of the Web [1][2][3].

Links:

[1] http://bit.ly/10Y9FL1 -- illustrating that Linked Open Data is
intrinsic to the Web's original design