Re: use case: Payswarm / Web Payments

On 18 March 2014 05:58, Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not seen any functionality to exchange virtual currencies

Some links I've been looking at lately on this front:

http://truledger.com/doc/plain-english.html
http://opentransactions.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Atomic_cross-chain_trading

I've more or less finished an ontology for crypto currencies.  After some
testing, I'll be looking into distributed exchanges.

At this point I think it's in scope of the community group charter, but
unsure it would go down the working group / rec track, we'll see! :)