Re: 12 hours left for "Web Identity" rename poll

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:45:44 +1000
Cc: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
I agree with the principle behind changing the name.  However the list doesn't provide something I'd agree with yet.  Perhaps a Dev.codename might be a good intermediate step.

Some of the underlying points are still being discussed...  It'll ideally end-up quite targeted once complete...

IMHO

Tim

Sent from my iPad