Web Identity spec rename (poll)

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 23:28:49 -0400
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
We've been vacillating on the new name for the Web Identity
specification. During the telecon last week, it was decided[1] to ask
the community about the decision. If you have an opinion, please make it
known via the following poll (which will close at midnight (ET) on
Friday, March 14th 2014). The option w/ the most votes will become the
new name for the specification, multiple votes per organization are
allowed (but please don't collude, just make your personal opinion known):

http://www.addpoll.com/msporny/poll/web-identity-spec-rename

NOTE: This is not an official vote, it's just a preference poll to
gather more data before we make the final decision.

-- manu

[1] https://web-payments.org/minutes/2014-03-05/#topic-2

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/