Re: "Web Identity" -> "Web Credentials"

RE: If a vocabulary was defined, it could be easily used by the Web
Identity / Identity Credentials spec.

Probably somebody in the large Protégé community has such a vocabulary
(ontology) http://protege.stanford.edu/

Maybe useful...

Attribute Delegation Based on Ontologies and Context Information
http://openpmi.sourceforge.net/contenedores/papers/papers/cms06.pdf

RE: Nope. It has more to do w/ credentials than rights and responsibilities.
> It's true that w/ certain credentials come particular rights and
> responsibilities, but there is no real mechanism to express that for
> entities that I'm aware of at the moment. Doing so is probably in
> lawyer/policy people territory.

Is there a definition of "credentials" you have in mind that is more
than identity+rights+responsibilities?

RE: unless someone else on here can think of an interesting
repurposing of XrML for identity management

Well, it *is* extensible after all.

Joseph