IETF Payment Systems Tech Plenary Monday March 3 17.50 GMT

From: Pindar Wong <pindar.wong@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 10:46:17 +0800
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Dear All,

Note: On Monday IETF Technical Plenary at 1750 GMT  the following:-

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.html

4. Technical Topic: Payment Systems
   - "Internet-Scale Payment Systems: Ecosystems & Challenges"
        by Malcolm Pearson from Microsoft China
   - "Identity, Payments, and Bitcoin: Big Changes Ahead"
        by Steve Kirsch from OneID

FWIW, I gave a v.high level overview of some of aspects of our work and why
it should be interesting to ISPs during APRICOT 2014 in Malaysia on
Thursday. Flyer video here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-E4jjNRaEQ&authuser=0

Best,

p.