Re: Proof of Concept: Identity Credentials Login

On 6/17/14 2:41 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

>     We did consider N-Triples and TURTLE for the JSON-LD graph
>     canonicalization algorithms and decided not to use either because
>     neither provided the flexibility and scalability necessary to do
>     proper
>     digital signatures on graphs.
>

> Oh, I see what you mean.  But the 4th element in the quad would then
> be the URL, I think.

It's an IRI i.e., graphs are denoted using IRIs (which is a superClassOf
HTTP URI which is a superClassOf HTTP URL) :)

Manu:

When you publish a TURTLE document at a location denoted by an HTTP URL,
you end up with a quad in the form:

<document-http-url> <relation-subject> <relation-predicate>
<relations-object> .

The above is TURTLE and N-Triples + an RDF Source (Named Graph) identifier.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO