Re: Proof of Concept: Identity Credentials Login

On 10 June 2014 18:46, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

> On 06/10/2014 11:08 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>
>> http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/
>>
>> Interesting project.  A couple of things.
>>
>> 1. Would it be possible to return turtle as well as JSON-LD?
>>

> Yes, it's possible. The choice is up to the identity provider software.

Fair enough, it's just a pity because quite a lot of tooling out there
works with turtle.

>  2. Would it be possible to add #this to the end of the @id URL?
>>

> Yes, it's possible. The choice is up to the identity provider software.

I suspect might not end up with 5 star LD then, which means there could be
interoperability issues.  I can well picture money getting sent into limbo.

> We (Digital Bazaar) doesn't plan to publish TURTLE unless large
> implementers request it, so far none have. The same goes for adding
> #this to the end of identity document URLs.

Yes, that's fair enough, too.  But I think doing so will be a competitive
advantage for those that do.  Time will tell.